{the modern cameo}

Silhouettes are HOT right now, and I think the modern fresh take on these cut-outs are so whimsical and fun!


I received my copy of the March issue of House Beautiful this week, and one of the photos got me thinking about the fun ways you could display cameo prints. If you have a mail/homework cubby designated for each person in the family, how about labeling each with a custom silhouette?


Last month I posted about Massucco Warner Miller's new fabulous line of customizable Cameo pillows:


Here are some other lovely examples I found around the web:




I LOVE what my friend Monika over at Splendid Willow did with leftover retro Hicks Hexagon wallpaper from her entry way, here is a gorgeous hand-cut cameo of her daughter!


I also love silhouettes of our furry friends, my fur baby {a pomeranian} would make a wonderful addition to the gallery wall I am planning for my home office!!



What a ham!! It's like he knew I was taking his picture :) Happy Monday to you all my friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment