{house tour: my dream home}

I'm so glad you stopped by today because I will be taking you on a grand tour of my house! Well ...my ficticious dream house that is :)

I save countless photos in a file called 'Dream House' on my computer, so I thought it would be fun to take a selection of them and give you a tour through an imaginary place that I would love to call home!! I've included rooms from several of my most favorite designers. As you'll see, the spaces would be light and airy with pops of color that I could change on a whim. Herringbone floors, recessed panelling, and classic pieces would reign!

Let's get started! Welcome, please do come in to my oh-so-humble entryway!



Need to use the powder room after your long drive up? It's just to the left there:


Here's the formal living room:


Moving into the main part of the house, here's the kitchen and adjacent dining room:



And the family room off of the backyard:



We then move into the library/home office area:



Oh, and then we have a second family room {...it's my dream house after all!!}:


Let's head up stairs and check out the Master bedroom:


I'll warn you...the Master bath is pretty spectacular:


My vanity, complete with a chair to sit and straighten my hair ... ha!


And of course, the Master closet:




And finally, the guest bedroom and bath:






Hope you enjoyed your visit to my lovely {dream} house! I dunno ... we're thinking of downsizing ... this place can be a bit much to clean sometimes ... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment