{2013 pne lottery prize home}


Hi everyone! I hope you had a lovely long weekend. The extra day off was much needed wasn't it? But somehow at the end of it I still found myself thinking, 'if I only had one more day!!'

I did however, have the chance to pop over and view this years PNE prize home here in Vancouver. It was designed by local celebrity designer and former star of the ‘Bachelorette,’ Jillian Harris. I was a fan of her extensive use of black, white & grey throughout the home {images via Global BC, click to enlarge}.


















It really was prettier in person, the photos don't entirely do it justice. I particularly fell for the black walls in the master bath, a tough thing to pull off but this house was so light and bright that it totally worked. Any elements that really captured your attention?

Hope you have a great start to the week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment