{style icon: miroslava duma}


It's here! New York Fashion Week officially begins today! For me, that means following all the pins, tweets, blogs, etc showcasing the latest designs and OF COURSE the attendees outfits! Ok, so it goes without saying that I'll be studying everything Olivia Palermo steps out in ... you already know my obsessions with her sense of style.

But who else is on the scene? The Russian doll herself, former Harper’s Bazaar Russia editor and current freelance writer Miroslava Duma. She's been described as 'one incredibly tiny and sophisticated woman.' Mira's reported 5'0'', and I think this has something to do with my fascination with her, as I'm only 5'1.5'' and I love to see how things can work on a petite frame! She's innovative and bold with a chic edge, and you can bet I'll be watching to see what she comes up with this season.








One of my favorite pieces I've seen Mira in is the fabulous Valentino floral coat above, jaw-dropping details!

You can follow my Pin board dedicated to all-things-Mira here :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment