{princess margaret lottery home 2013}


The Princess Margaret show home in Oakville, Ontario is once again a stunning feast for the eyes. This time, designer Brian Gluckstein has created a home filled with 7,500 square feet of effortless luxury just steps from Lake Ontario; can you even imagine winning this spectacular abode? {click to enlarge images}



Love that larger-than-life architectural artwork!







Wow, this hallway is a show-stopper, just look at those floors.




Classic Gluckstein design, having a two-floor opening with beautiful iron railing.






Yep, I could fill that closet.


Another classic BG trademark, books in the bathroom! {see more I posted here}. I love it. This is an idea I would steal for my dream home. Brian knows how to do a bathroom, that's for sure.




I don't know, what would you say .... move in ready?? Um yah. If you live in TO and visit this home please tell me your thoughts of it in person!


0 comments:

Post a Comment