{house tour: leah balderson's condo}

The September issue of House & Home features 5 small spaces with very different styles, and Leah Balderson's lovely condo in Vancouver was my absolute favorite among them. So many things about the aesthetic of this space speak to me. The oyster palette is so soothing and inviting! I love the monochromatic wallpaper used in the living room, it's from Leah's Vancouver homewares store, Peridot. {all images via House & Home}.


Ooh, is that a silver pouf I spot??


Recognize the dining area? I posted about the lovely script fabric on the louis-style chairs here.  That glass leaf chandelier is pretty amazing too.




I love Leah's 'go big or go home' attitude. In a small space, most people would gravitate towards small, or 'condo-sized' pieces. Instead she uses key pieces on a bigger scale to create a grand look. This large-scale Moroccan light-fixture really makes a statement you won't soon forget.


Talk about taking a builder-basic condo to the next level {or several levels for that matter}! Just goes to show that you can truly personalize any space you've got!


0 comments:

Post a Comment