{i heart all things grey + tufted}

After spending some time organizing the inspiration files on my computer, I came to the realization that I have a minor obsession ... with all things grey and tufted! It doesn't matter whether it's a headboard, a chair, sofa, settee, or ottoman, I love them all! I love grey, every wall in my house is a different shade of grey. I love tufting, it's so classy and sophisicated. Put the two together and I am swooning! So I thought I'd share my small collection of images with you ... after all, maybe I'm not the only one lusting over this lovely tufted goodness...













So I think it's safe to say my love for grey tufted pieces isn't going any where. I think I'm dreaming about those grey dining chairs above, they would be perfect in my dining room! Hope you enjoy your weekend everyone :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment