{sarah richardson's westcoast classic}

The IDSwest show is quickly approaching {Oct 15-17, at the Vancouver Convention Centre}, and I am getting excited to check out all the latest trends in design, art, and architecture. But most of all I'll be thrilled to attend Sarah Richardson and Tommy Smythe's 'interview-style' seminar! I'll try to snap a few pics from the event to post, but for now I thought I'd share a passed Westcoast project of Sarah's, a hospital lottery home that I've had the pleasure of seeing in person {a couple of times!}. The winner of this home got the entire place furnished and decorated, and by Ms. Richardson herself! Can you even imagine?










Lovely isn't it? I adore those touches of pink in the Master bedroom, just the right amount! Be sure to check out Sarah's amazing country home all decked out for Christmas {yes, Christmas!} in the November issue of House & Home {that's her sweet little daughter gracing the cover!}. If you haven't picked up a copy you must get your hands on one because it is a goody! And needless to say it's got me pumped for the Holiday season :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment