{adding to my 'dream house' files}

I have a file where I tuck away pictures that totally resonate with me, images of spaces that I want to come back to when I {hopefully} renovate/build my dream home one day! Hey, a girl can dream right?

Well, this home that I am posting fits perfectly into this category. EVERY room in this house is going to be tucked away into my 'dream house' file. I just about melted when I laid my eyes on it in this months Style at Home. Designer Colleen McGill added sparkle and flair in a sophisticated way with lucite, silver, and crystal. The paneling is perfect, and the creamy white and grey palette makes my monochromatic-loving-heart swoon! {images via McGill Design Group and Style at Home}.



And here it is in the magazine, all dolled up for Christmas:



And the entry way is my favorite part, funny thing is that it reminds me so much of another photo that I have had in my dream house file for a couple of years now, check it out:



Notice the similarity? I die for this look! The oversized mirror all the way to the floor with a table/counter placed in front is nothing but glam. Go big or go home! So needless to say, I must have this look somewhere in my home one day.





I have also always been drawn to the tufted banquette, and there's a lovely example of this in the living room:


Isn't it stunning? So, do you have a 'dream house' file, or am I the only crazy one? Spill the beans cause I am dying to know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment