{a very sweet penthouse suite}

November's issue of Style at Home is filled with great stuff, and a featured Toronto urban penthouse particularly caught my eye. Designer Sasha Josipovicz filled this home with bold and classic pieces. White walls let the artwork sing throughout, except in the dining room where luxurious Japanese steel blue silk creates a dramatic feel. I love the fresh and classy feel of this space, I could see myself in this lovely penthouse suite any day!




What I think I love most about the gorgeous living room is the restrained pops of saturated color, it is so classy and sophisticated!





After being positively captivated by this space, I was thrilled to read designer Margot Austin's recent blog post for Style at Home. Her post goes through the details of demystifying the styling of this space for a photoshoot. I loved how she broke down exactly how she placed the furniture, changed up the art, added color with flower arrangement, and plumped the pillows to perfection! If you've ever wondered how the experts get those perfectly styled shots, you NEED to read this article, I ate up every word!

It was neat to read that often it was just a matter of moving a piece from one room to another, and that many of the homeowners own accessories were utilized for the primping process.

Here's an example before & after from Margot's post, you can see what a difference the art and flowers make in the space, go to her post for all the juicy details!


0 comments:

Post a Comment