{even more online inspiration}

Just when you thought the internet was already chock-full amazing inspiration, yet another free online magazine arrives on the scene! This time around it is a lovely creation from Australia, if you haven't taken a peek yet, go here to start flipping through!

The best part had to be getting a sneak peek into some of my favorite bloggers homes, here's the talented Caitlin Wilson's colorful and glamorous Dubai home:



And she needs no introduction, Louise Bell of Table Tonic shared her former home, I am quite smitten with her office space!


The pretty poufs from her fabulous store:


Interior designer Summer Thornton shares her beautiful Chicago home. Man, I can never tire of Imperial Trellis, and it looks amazing in this space!


Did you catch the little silver filing-cabinet-turned-side-table? I love it!


Okay, okay, I'll stop spoiling the surprise! Go check out all the lovely details here.

PS. Calling all design-saavy Vancouverites! The IDSwest Show is next weekend {Oct 15-17} at the new Vancouver Convention Centre!! I've got my tickets, and I'm pretty pumped to see Tommy Smythe interviewing Sarah Richardson {my design hero! eek!} about all things design.
Will you be there? 


PPS. Happy Thanksgiving to all you fabulous Canadians out there! Have a wonderful long weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment