{inky blue is the new black}

I love the glamorous and cozy look of black walls, and don't let the title of this post fool you... black paint is still a big trend right now.

However, I've been noticing another little trend popping up; dark, inky blue walls create a similarly warm, den-like feel. The rooms below might be enough to convince you to move on over to the dark side {at least in a library, bedroom, or any other space that doesn't require a lot of light}.

The current issues of both House & Home and Style at Home have great examples of this, they've got me wanting to run out and buy a can of inky blue paint for my home office!

The October issue of House & Home

The October issue of Style at Home

The November issue of Style at Home


It's even cozy in the bedroom:


Glossy inky blue walls, books, and herringbone floors. Perfection.




These inky indigos seem well-suited to a den-like space, I'm loving this look!




0 comments:

Post a Comment