{house tour: elizabeth kimberly}

Designers Elizabeth Wixom and Kimberly Rasmussen head up the design firm Elizabeth Kimberly {click here to view their stunning portfolio}. There is something about their refined and tailored style that totally gets me. I think these lovely ladies have truly mastered the art of balance, scale, and color, and how these elements need to speak to each other. Just check out the gorgeous home below to see what I mean! And keep in mind while looking through these photos ... all of these rooms are from ONE house, seriously. So when can I move in?















Geesh!! This place is so beautiful it hurts. And believe it or not, there are more photos of this home on their website. In the words of Rachel Zoe, I DIE! Hope you enjoyed the house tour :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment