{trendspotting: the guest bedroom}


From bold and graphic to sophisticated frou frou, twin beds are a fabulous guest bedroom look. I love the versatility a pair of beds gives your guests, after all not all of your guests will want to sleep next to each other! Not to mention I have one lonely looking twin bed in my guest room currently, it's crying out for a partner. This trend has me swooning, and I especially love these beds side by side with stunning upholstered headboards. Maybe if I can get my hands on a second twin bed I could attempt a pair of DIY upholstered headboards like my lovely friend Barbara over at hodge:podge created here. I would be craving grey velvet with a nailhead trim right now ... big surprise!










Any one sporting this fab look in their guest room?

0 comments:

Post a Comment