{graham moss: all in the details}

Okay, seriously...interior designer Graham Moss takes the 'details shot' to the next level!! When I first saw his portfolio I couldn't believe how perfectly styled {some times the most perfectly un-perfect way} all of the images are! First off, the images are fun and whimsical which I love. Secondly, this guy is seriously the KING of oh-so-lovely vignettes. I think you will see what I mean:



Geesh that chandelier!!




Gorgeous symmetrically styled Espana Bunching chest? Yes PLEASE!



Setting the table for Thanksgiving...





Eye candy or what?? I love that I notice something different each time I look at these images; a cat, a ribbon, a strawberry, it's magic! If you want see more check out Graham's fabulous portfolio here.

PS. Speaking of eye candy...the highly-anticipated second issue of Rue is here!! Be sure to check out all the goodies here. Happy new week everyone :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment