{designer profile: tommy smythe}


I always enjoy watching designer Tommy Smythe  as Sarah Richardson's main sidekick on Design inc. and Sarah's House. His own fabulous work has graced the pages of House & Home, and come January we are going to get even more of Tommy in a brand new series called 'Sarah 101' for HGTV Canada.  The design duo will be focusing on teaching viewers the building blocks of a room from top to bottom.


Tommy’s quick wit is delightful,  and his style makes me swoon! He's got expensive taste, and I love it! My favorite Tommy quote had to be 'Buy expensive things and eat noodles for the rest of the month' ... your a man after my own heart Mr. Smythe! {images via Tommy's FB page and House & Home}.


So many details I love about this dreamy kitchen {it's in my 'dream house' files, in case you were wondering}, the fact that the lower cupboards are different than the upper, the amazing marble backsplash, and I love the herringbone tile, how stunning!





I'm pretty sure Tommy is the King of the perfect vignette, so beautiful!





Black walls?? Yes please! What a classic and tailored look this palette brings.






Tommy Smythe is such a talented designer, I hope you enjoyed all this eye-candy! Will you be watching him in all the delicious design drama on 'Sarah 101' this January?

0 comments:

Post a Comment