{house tour: bijou and boheme}

Ever since I laid eyes on Christine's beautiful blog, bijou and boheme, I had to keep coming back for more! I first discovered it when my good friend Barbara featured her over on her lovely blog hodge:podge. Christine has a real eye for all things fabulous, and her own home is drool-worthy. I love her style! If you aren't following along, you must hop over and pay her a visit, you won't regret it! Let's take  peek inside:








When I emailed to ask Christine if I could feature her home here, she was kind enough to pass along a few brand new photos of her space that she has recently taken! Thank you for sharing this eye-candy with us Christine, you are a doll!



Here's a sneak peak at the gorgeous wallpaper Christine used in her entry way, I love it so much because it reminds me of one of my favorite vignette's from Lonny:




Ooh! How timely... you may remember I posted on arranging books by color last week. Here's Christine take on the rainbow bookshelf trend. Yummy!





Still swooning? I know, me too! I just love seeing inside other bloggers homes, there is so much talent in the blogosphere!! What a lovely home you have Christine, it needs to be featured in a magazine, thank you for sharing it with us :) Be sure to check out more from Christine on her blog here. Happy Tuesday everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment