{ivy & piper}

Yet another lovely online {yes, that means free!} magazine has hit the scene, and it is stunning! Loads of inspiration here, just take a look and you'll see what I mean! This Australian virtual glossy is headed up by Elizabeth Raptis and Melanie Parker, who have founded a beautiful housewears label together as well:


Ivy & Piper

I can really identify with their style; young, bold, and with a touch of whimsy. Believe it or not, I've had this picture of a stunning floral fabric saved to my computer for the longest time, I don't know where I saved it from, didn't know the name or how to find it...I just new I loved it! Well guess what? Ivy & Piper are carrying  pillows in my mystery fabric!! Woo hoo, guess what's going to the top of my Christmas wish list? I think I may have found my Australian soul-sisters...



This mag is full of gorgeous interiors, click here to start flipping through. I don't know about you, but I think this makes perfect weekend reading material, Happy Saturday every one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment