{my entryway dressed for the holidays}

I've finished dolling up my foyer for Christmas and I've been enjoying coming home to all the glittery festive-ness every day! This space got a simple and pretty palette:



I repeated the feathery look of the bird ornaments {from Liberty} by adding a few black feathers to my pint-size white tree. The tree was a steal of a deal {on ebay} and I glammed it up by placing it in a glossy black vase {from Homesense}:



I love the idea of adding sparkle in unexpected places; I hung strands of crystals from the sconce by the front door, a subtle but pretty touch!


Have you begun dressing your home for the holidays? I'm guessing now that Thanksgiving is done, there will be some serious decking of the halls :) Well it's pretty chilly here in Vancouver, so needless to say it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! If you are visiting from the blog parties over at Southern Hospitality and Hooked on Houses, welcome and thank you for popping by!! Be sure to pop by the party at Southern Hospitality and at Hooked on Houses and check out other beautiful vignette's from so many talented bloggers :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment