{it's beginning to look a lot like...}

Yes, you guessed it ... Christmas!!

Christmas is my favorite time of year, who doesn't love a time where EXTRA decorating is in order? Lately I am wishing my Christmas decor was all shades of wonderful white, but this would mean changing up the entire scheme of my home {ie. break the bank in the process!}. Doesn't it look so lovely though?


Well, as I posted earlier this year, I recently added a dash of turquoise to my living room. And in keeping with this I thought I'd try to get some turquoise inspiration for Christmas:







My Christmas Tree color scheme has been shades of copper, orange, and brown for the passed few years. I am a bad girl, I get bored fast...much to the despair of poor hubby. Maybe some of you can relate? :) BUT, we all know that orange and turquoise are a perfect pair!! So I'm thinking to added a touch of turquoise to the tree this year to jazz it up. Here's a little peek at what my tree has looked like in years passed:


As soon as I hunt down some turquoise gems and put it all together I'll take some photos so you can tell me what you think. I've got my front entry vignette done already so stay tuned and I'll post pics of that soon too! Any one else as crazy as me and starting their holiday decorating??

0 comments:

Post a Comment