{if you only add one item to your summer wardrobe ...}


Happy long weekend to my neighbours to the south! I hope you are enjoying some time off. Speaking of time off, I took a totally unintentional week off of blogging last week ... seems that life got the best of me! I don't think I've EVER taken a whole week off, not even when I'm away on vacation!! But with a crazy work schedule and throwing a family bridal shower on Saturday, things got a little crazy ... but I'm back in full force :)

So to kick off a new week, here is the ONE MUST-HAVE item I think you should make sure to add to your summer wardrobe ... a pair of fabulous white jeans:




Easy-breezy and summery chic! I'm going to grab a pair ASAP.

 
Already have white jeans? What do you love to pair them with?
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment