{house tour: massucco warner miller}


Happy Friday everyone! I've got a lovely house tour for you to end off your week. We've seen this one before, the Pacific Heights residence designed by Massucco Warner Miller. I'm posting a repeat because the project has recently been added to the MWM website with more images & angles of the rooms. So many things to love!

 
The round {or in this case square!} settee in the entry is something on my dream-home MUST have list ...
 
 
 
The Fornasetti wallcovering is PERFECT for a chic powder room. Another one on my must-have list. I think if I ever get to use this paper in a powder room {my current home doesn't even have a powder room} I would do black panelling on the bottom 1/3rd of the wall. Wouldn't that be pretty?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Gah, that bedside table is delicious.
 
 
Quite the stunner isn't it? I love all of the unique furnishings, colors, and fabrics throughout. Hop over to visit MWM for more of their gorgeous projects.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment