{currently coveting: umbrella stands}


Why do I not already own an umbrella stand? I live in Vancouver. For those of you across the globe from me - Vancouver rains. About 80% of our year is RAIN! Needless to say, I feel a little silly that I'm only now contemplating purchasing a stand! Here are a few lovely options at different price-points:

 
Lattice Umbrella Stand, Overstock, $108.00 | Blue and White Umbrella Stand, Overstock, $88.00 | Fornasetti Umbrella Stand, Farfetch, $993.59 | Moore Umbrella Stand, Ralph Lauren Home, $595.00 | Cane Umbrella Stand, The Well Appointed House, $178.00 | Crisscross Umbrella Stand, The Well Appointed House, $198.00 | Lacquer Umbrella Stand, Jonathan Adler, $295.00 | Zebra Umbrella Stand, Ballard Designs, $129.00 

Ok, so I've come to the decision in my searching that I want to stick with blue and white. Classic & chic, right? There are 2 different patterns at a similar price that I just can't seem to choose between. They are very similar, they even have the same pattern around the top and bottom rim! Which would you choose?

 
The one with a bit of Chinoiserie flair or the classic floral pattern? I'm loving them equally, so if you could give me your vote I'll be ready to order away :) Thanks for your help!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment