{hello may + spring florals}



A new month! I'm excited to welcome May, one of my favorite month's. It brings longer days, beautiful sunshine, renewed energy, and gorgeous blossoming spring flowers:

 
Let's open up those windows and air out our winter-laden homes!!
 
9to5chic
 
 
 
It's no wonder florals are a staple spring inspiration in decor and fashion, just look at all those gorgeous bright colors! Here are two must-have spring looks I'd love to be sporting this spring, both incorporating florals:
 
 Celine sunglasses / J Crew Etta pumps / H&M floral pants {sold out but I just scored a pair on eBay! Woot!} 
Burberry trench / Kate Spade studs / TopShop floral dress {I'm itching to order one!}
 
Are you as excited as I am to get into some pretty and colorful florals? You know how the saying goes, April showers bring May flowers ... bring it on May!!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment