{joy & revelry: white box challenge}


I recently participated in a fun little design challenge put on by the fabulous new home décor e-commerce company, Joy & Revelry. The 'White Box Challenge' had several bloggers receive a 'surprise' item from La Dolce Vita's shop & then challenged us to style the product in our own unique ways. What fun! When my package arrived at the door I was giddy with excitement, and even more so when I discovered I had received this gorgeous wooden silverleaf tray:


 
The dramatic greek key metal handles, metallic shimmer, and large-scale size make this tray quite stunning. I love that it takes up more than half my coffee table, go BIG or go home! It would be great atop an ottoman as well. And it's somehow perfectly between silver and gold, it's got a warm gold undertone which goes so well with everything. I chose to style the tray with simple white hydrangeas and roses, my favorite coffee table books & a bronze trinket that really picks up the warm metallic tones in the tray.
 
 
 
Joy & Revelry have developed relationships with many of the top “to the trade only” vendors, so that we can access pieces that we won’t see anywhere else. Check out their fabulous collections, and receive 10% off with the discount code LDV_WHITEBOX_10!
 
PS. Thank you for your kind comments on my living room in my last post! For those of you who left questions in the comments section, I've answered them there as well :)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment