{signs of summer....}



Summer is on it's way! We finally have sun here in Vancouver this weekend, and boy do I need it! Time to lay out and get a little glow :) This gorgeous pool-side with an orange and blue palette is where I wish I was chillin' this afternoon, how refreshing! Wanna see the rest of this fabulous place? It's an Ontario lake-side cottage featured on the cover of this month's Style at Home magazine. I adore how the outside ties in perfectly with the inside. And the piping on all the furniture made my heart flutter!!





Lovely! I am ready to embrace all the summer inspiration I can!! Hope your weekend is off to a fantastic start ...

PS. I've added a little feature on the right side bar, Objet du jour ... I'll update this with fab finds I've recently purchased, items I am planning to purchase, or am simply lusting over ... click the image to follow the link ... xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment