{gallery wall or art shelves: pt 2}

You may remember I posted a long while back on the question of gallery walls vs. art shelves. I've been collecting art to display in my home office, and believe it or not, have still not decided which look to go for! Every time I think I've firmly decided on one, I see a gorgeous image that sways me to the other side again! Truth be told, I love both looks, and if I had enough rooms in my home I'd probably do both. So what do you think?

Gallery wall?




Or art shelves??




Geesh, I am so smitten with both! Ugh. And can you tell from my favorite inspiration photos that I am drawn to an all black & white palette with touches of silver & gold?? That's what I've been collecting so far. So for now, I'll keep on finding pieces to add, it's taking me a while since I am a firm believer in only displaying art work I adore!!

And I'd love to here your thoughts on my dilemma ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment