{a few reading materials ...}

Any one with me when I confess to being obsessed with books? I just ADORE them. I love reading them, decorating with them, and just generally being surrounded by them. Here are a few on my radar:

I was excited to learn that the former editor in cheif of the beloved Domino mag, Deborah Needleman, is coming out with a book entitled, 'The Perfectly Imperfect Home: How to Decorate and Live Well.' It's described as "the must-have guide describing 80 items that are all one needs for a livable, comfortable, and undeniably stylish home." I can't wait!! It's set to hit shelves on November 1st. Perfect Christmas gift for all your design-savvy friends or what?


I finally ordered a copy of Kelly Wearstler's, 'Hue.' I know, I know, I am way behind. I can't wait to flip through this beauty. And speaking of Ms. Wearstler, you have to hop over to sketch42, and take a visual tour of Kelly's LA office through blogger Nicole Cohen's eyes. I am so jealous, how amazing would it be to meet this design star??



On a non-design related note, I've begun to read Gretchen Rubin's, 'The Happiness Project.' I'm excited to work through this book in accordance with my 'better at 30 than I felt at 20' mantra for the year. I've been thinking a lot lately about what I want to do with my life, my five year plan, and even though I am already a very happy person, I think it will be good for me to really think about what I am trying to achieve. Have you read this book? If so, what did you think?


Finally, for a little 'light' reading, be sure to flip through another fabulous issue of High Gloss magazine! There's loads of eye candy you don't wanna miss.


Oooh, and Dabble mag's latest issue was released today as well ... I can't wait to dig in!

Any summer reads you have been enjoying lately? I'd love to hear!

0 comments:

Post a Comment