{house tour: made by girl}

I adore getting the chance to have a glimpse into my favorite bloggers homes, and Jen Ramos of Made by Girl has such a beautiful space. I'm sure many of you caught the full tour over on Apartment Therapy last week {for the full tour hop over there}, but just in case you missed it here's a little peek {all images via Jen Ramos}:










Beautiful! I just love the black & white palette with pops of color through art and accessories. And those floors!

Jen has such style, and she always has her finger on the pulse of the next best thing! I love that!! Be sure to check out her latest venture over at Cocoa & Hearts. Her paintings are gorgeous, the saturated colors and unique combination of colors are what really catches my eye:



{PS} Be sure to enter to win a print of my own original artwork here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment