{my dream home would have to have: the hodge:podge edition}

Today I am excited to have my dear friend Barbara of the fab blog Hodge:Podge to share her dream home must have with us. Barbara hosts a wonderful series called 'So Canadian, eh?' where she interviews talented Candian designers and bloggers, take a peek at her latest installment with Christiane Lemieux of DwellStudio! So, without further ado ...



Thanks so much Nancy for letting me share with your readers what I pine  dream about!
My dream home would have to have ...  A gorgeous unfitted kitchen, with lots of black!

My all time favourite space and dream kitchen is the one designed by my favourite Canadian designer, Tommy Smythe {known as the witty co-host alongside Sarah Richardson}. I love everything in that kitchen from the herringbone patterned floors, black window frames, amazing carriage light, rustic farmhouse style table, marble backsplash to the Shaker style cabinetry with black on the bottom and white on the uppers.

In the meantime while I dream ... I live with honey oak cabinets stuck in the 90’s. Ugh.

Tommy Smythe via House & Home





Barbara, you are a girl after my own heart! This kitchen is already sitting in my inspiration files, I just adore it! Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this stunning space, I'd bet all my money that everyone out there fully agrees with you!! 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment