{my dream home would have to have: the bijou & boheme edition}

So excited for today's Dream Home must-have!! We've got the lovely Christine, who writes one of my most favorite blogs, Bijou and Boheme, sharing her choice with us. I adore her style, and her blog is truly a daily must-read for me. Not only is Christine beautiful on the outside, but she is such a sweet and supportive friend, thank you to Christine for visiting us ...



Hi Marcus Design lovelies, it's Christine here from Bijou and Boheme and I'm delighted to be visiting Nancy's gorgeous blog today...especially when it's to talk about my dream home!!!

To be honest, if I had free reign over any fairytale house, it would have a laundry list of must have pretties ... trying to narrow it down to just one thing is a little daunting but I do have something in mind that seems perfect for dreamland material ... hand painted chinoiserie wallpaper.



To me, this artisanal paper is the perfect reflection of wonderlust decor...feminine, pretty, hand crafted, unique, luxurious- everything a dream house should be. 











Thanks for having me Nancy- was so fun to daydream!!!

xo
Uh oh, not ANOTHER thing to add to my own personal list!! Christine, I love your wish so much, it may just get me into trouble one day :) Gorgeous examples my friend, a big thank you again!!

{PS} Don't forget to enter to win my artwork here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment