{my dream home would have to have: via jax does design}

Today I am excited to welcome my friend Kelly of the fabulous Jax does design blog to share her dream home must-have with us. Kelly has been such an amazing support to me from day one and I adore her design style. So without further ado ...



It’s really hard to narrow down my one big dream home must-have – there are so many things that my dream home just has to have! Not that I’m greedy or anything ;-) But I’m so inspired by décor magazines and blogs (and Nancy’s dream house series!) that I now have a huge list of things I love – black steel framed windows, kitchens with no upper cabinets, herringbone wood flooring, floor-to-ceiling windows, amazing architectural details…. but the one thing that truly takes my breath away is a house on the water with spectacular views. Seeing as this is my dream house, I’m dreaming big – REALLY BIG!

Beautiful blue everywhere you look from this home in Greece ...


And this home in New Zealand ...


Living in this house would be like living on a cruise ship, minus the animal towels ;-)


I could wake up to these views every morning!




If I lived by the water, I'd definitely have as many windows as possible so I could enjoy gorgeous views from every room.


Although I'd probably spend most of my time outside on my waterfront patio.


Cooking dinner every night wouldn't be so bad if this was the view out the kitchen window ...


And then I'd eat my supper out on the patio.


Although it wouldn't be so bad to eat at a table inside with a great water view like this ...


My waterfront dream home definitely needs an infinity pool too :-)


Yep, no doubt about it, my dream home has to be next to water. It can be big ...


Or small ...


As long as my dream home is on the water, I'm happy :-)

Kelly, I am in heaven!! This is such a fabulous and dreamy must-have. I have a good feeling you have everyone out there convinced :) Thank you sooo much for your time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment