{mirror, mirror, on the wall...}

A while back I posted on the topic of layering mirrors. This is a look that I adore and wish to try in my own home one day! However, I hadn't really given much thought to the different ways to create a mirrored wall. Once I laid eyes on the fabulous home of Nicole Cohen featured in Rue, it got my wheels turning! Now it feels like I am constantly spotting a fresh and modern take on the mirrored wall. I particularly love the updates on the mirror tile idea, this look has come a LONG way from the 80's!

Nicole Cohen's home via Rue


source unknown


Jessica Stam's home via Vogue

Here's a fresh take on tiles of mirror, the framing lends a lovely architectural detail:





How about closet doors? The perfect spot to add mirror:


source unknown


What a great way to open up and add light and space to any room. Never underestimate the power of mirrors!

0 comments:

Post a Comment