{a few links & musings...}

Lots of eye-candy for you today! A few lovely links to share and a bit of a mish mash of things ... and of course pretty pictures are a must around here :)

1 First, I am guest posting over at Danielle's fabulous blog, Danielle Oakey Interiors {if you haven't discovered her blog yet, you've been missing out!}. She features a fabulous regular series called 'Textiles Thursday,' and today you will find a few of my favorite textiles I've used throughout my home! Here's a little sneak peek, visit her blog to see more:


I have to confess I have been a little tired lately. Stress and work deadlines have got me down. See, I fell in LOVE with Bailey's powder room featured in Rue's 4th issue {just hit virtual news stands last week!} and it was what inspired my 10 tips for a perfect powder room post ... only I forgot to include it in the post. Geesh. I think I need more sleep. So here it is, better late than never!


How fantastic! The whole home is fantastic really {come back tomorrow for the full house tour!}. What caught my eye was the wallpaper, I just wouldn't have thought of this paper for a powder room but it is so pretty. It's Osborne & Little's 'Best In Show' wallcovering:


3 Next up, a fun-tastic little possible DIY project I spotted at a party last weekend, how cute is this vintage lamp? From a far it looked like glimmering jewelry, but look closer and you'll see that the shade is made of old family photos on slides strung together with metal loops!! Love that you can actually see people in the pictures.


4 Sarah 101 wrapped up this week, boy time flies! Did you enjoy the series?? I loved the last episode, Sarah decorated a boring box-of-a-condo with a perfect mix of vintage and modern and a gallery wall to take your breath away! I think the jewel-like dining room and this condo were my favorite episodes {see more of the condo here}. Speaking of Sarah, be sure to pop over to Jen's blog Rambling Renovators for a fabulous Sarah Richardson giveaway!



5  My talented friend Andrea Johnson of the blog From My Living Room just launched a gorgeous new website, check out her porfolio and prepare to swoon! I love her style, classic & pretty with a perfect dose of glam.


6 Finally, just when you thought you already had too many beautiful blogs to visit...here's another must read: Canadian designer Meredith Heron has started up a beautiful blog filled with lovely inspiration. Sashay is sure to please, and I am excited to follow along. In case you missed it you can read my Q&A with the fabulous {and fabulously witty} Meredith here. Here's a little taste:


Hope you have a wonderful Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment