{architectural prints as wallpaper}


I've confessed my love for architectural prints here before, and I've got a couple hanging in my own home that I adore! They bring a layer of history and interest to any space.


I came across this space designed by Charlotte Moss that made me do a double take! Architectural prints as wallpaper, how bold!! I could see it being so glamorous in a little jewel-box powder room with wainscotting on the lower half of the wall:



It could also work well in a glamorous entry way paired with black paneling like that of Victoria Webster's home, could you picture it??


YUM! I hope you all have a few fabulous plans for your weekends, I'll be heading to the Vancouver Home & Garden Show so I hope to have a few tidbits to share with you next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment