{house tour: victoria webster}

Two house tours in two days! I thought it would be kinda fun to post a home that is in stark contrast to one I posted yesterday. Do you ever find that you are attracted to very different styles?? I do, I love the refined, light, and restrained esthetic of the home in yesterdays post {designed by William Hefner} just as much as I love the bold, colorful, and unexpected style of today's home which belongs to Victoria Webster and was featured in House & Home last year. These two homes couldn't be more different, but I love them equally!

I wish I could have one house for every style I love!!











Amazing! So many wonderful details, from the laquered walls, to the black trim, to the floor to ceiling tile in the bathroom ... it's quite stunning. There are actually so many more details in the lovely video tour that House & Home has up on their site, check it out here!

Happy Friday to you all :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment