{trendspotting: just beachy}

Remember the fabulous Christian Chaize print hanging in Kiane Von Mueffling's dining room that I posted about here?? Well I have been growing more and more obsessed with it ever since ...



I'd love to have a GIANT print like this in my home ... but it'll set you back about a few thousand dollars. In my desperate online-hunting I found that the website 20x200 sells 14"x11" editions of this print for only $50! Not bad! The Chaize print from 20x200 was even mentioned on the Nate Berkus Show when Michelle Adams of Lonny Mag discussed the hottest home design trends under $50 (watch the clip here).


In my online travels I also came across the lovely works of photographer Massimo Vitali:



These to me were reminiscent of the gorgeous piece hanging in Victoria Webster's home, featured in House & Home. I couldn't find the source for the print in her living room, but seriously ... how amazing is the size of this piece!?!


And finally, I happened to be watching Cityline this week where upcoming trends for 2011 were shared, and guess what was hanging above the sofa on the 'New Modern' set?? Another perfectly-beachy print. The source was listed as Art Interiors, I'm sure it's still way out of my budget, but maybe I should send them a little email inquiry? {sorry, it was hard to get a good screen-shot of it from the video!}

***Update: the piece shown on the set of CityLine above is by the talented artist Joshua Jensen-Nagle, check out his portfolio for more perfectly beachy artwork!

So I think it's official, these amazing photographs are definitely ON TREND! I'm lusting. If you come across any fabulous prints like these please let me know!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment