{a lovely artwork alternative...}

Last week the lovely and uber talented Erica of Moth Design gave us a tour of her fabulous closet, and I haven't been able to get it out of my mind since!


One of the features that truly caught my eye was the wall feature: Erica used simple white ikea frames to display shopping bags from her travels:



Don't you love this idea?? I had to do some searching but I finally found a wall that I had seen similar to this featured in House & Home, it belongs to Krista Webster and was designed by Jessica Cotton:


I had the picture above stuck in my memory for some time! Now I feel happy that I have saved some of my favorite shopping bags!! If only my closet had the wall space ...


How feminine and fun! I guess I'll keep saving up my pretty bags :) To see more of Erica's gorgeous closet go here, and if you aren't following her lovely blog you're missing out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment