{one of my favorite spaces of 2010}

Looking back through my inspiration files from this passed year, I found a picture that I had used in one of my very first posts on this blog. I only posted the 1 photo but since then have found several pictures of this lovely Vancouver home. This newly-built home belongs to Amir and Laura Neyestani, and with the help of Peter Wilds {one of the lead designers for The Cross} the couple have truly achieved a perfect balance of 'modern' and 'pretty!' {all images via Style at Home}



Here's the image I had posted in February below, it was the lovely mirrored table that originally caught my eye. I found a knock-off at HomeSense {HomeGoods in the US} for my own living room! And isn't the rug stunning? Apparently it was a steal of a deal marked down to $1,500 from $5000 through The Cross, I just love the texture.






What a lovely nursery! I love that it's not too 'baby' and the palette is perfection. Actually the palette through out this home is light, bright and airy which I adore! Hope you enjoyed :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment