{thanks for the award!}


Wow, I'm honored to receive the Stylish Blogger award from the lovely Cassie over at Reuse Reinvent Redesign and the fabulous Mary Ann at Classic Casual Home! Thanks to you both!

When receiving this award the rules are to:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award to 10 great bloggers.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award.

So to start, here are 7 funny little facts about me:

1. I have a huge extended Egyptian family ... think speaking loudly and waving your hands ... think 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding.'

2. I am 5'1.5", and the half an inch really counts. Needless to say, many jokes about being 'vertically-challenged' have been thrown my way!

3. I am a steak and potatoes kinda girl. Oh, and sushi ... and chocolate chip cookies :)

4. Some of my earliest memories are of sitting at the kitchen table coloring for hours and hours. My dad taught me how to 'shade' with pencil crayons.


5. I have naturally curly hair that I straighten 90% of the time. Vancouver weather is moist people!


6. I LOVE Christmas. It's my favorite! I kinda wish the year just alternated from Christmas to summer and back again :)


7. I am a girly girl, I love clothes/shoes/bags but I usually end up putting my house before my wardrobe ... nothing makes me happier than a new chair or throw pillow!


Now, the pay it forward part! I've decided to follow Cassie's lead and award this to bloggers who, like me, have under 200 followers. Be sure to check out these lovely reads!

2. Wallpaper
3. Lisa Goulet Design
4. Jax Does Design
5. Flights of Whimsy
6. theLennoxx
7. Mo' Funk Designs
8. Desire to Decorate
9. Kerrisdale Design Inc
10. Divine Distractions

Thanks again for the award!

0 comments:

Post a Comment