{house tour: honey we're home}

I love featuring beautiful homes here, and I especially love discovering amazing homes belonging to fellow design-bloggers. The stunning home below belongs to Megan over at the lovely blog Honey We're Home. If your not already following her blog, you need to go and check it out!

I'm quite smitted with this kitchen, the airy palette, the marble counters {I die!}, the large island ... it's pretty yummy wouldn't you say?





Love that Megan painted the inside of her built-in shelves, a nice touch of color!


I love a color-coordinated book-shelf!


Ok, seriously ... the icing on the cake, the master closet ... I don't think I have to say any thing else.





The mudroom bench is lovely! Check out the full before and after and pillow DIY on Megan's blog here.


Hope you enjoyed the tour, Megan we are drooling over your home! I'd dream of having such a lovely closet {and the shoe collection too}! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment