{house tour: traditional with a citrus twist}

You've seen this gorgeous kitchen. It's probably been posted on hundreds of blogs, and I've posted it here before as well. It's dreamy, if I had the money I would have had marble counters and backsplash just like this {speaking of backsplashes, we'll be installing ours in our kitchen this Saturday, I'm so excited!}. I just love everything about this kitchen below, designed by Samantha Farjo for a family of three in midtown Toronto. But there's one thing I didn't really notice though I have looked at this photo countless times ... the little accents of green and citron! I only noticed these fresh citris-y hues when I saw the rest of the home, as they have literally been carried through each and every space. How re-freshing! {images via Style at Home}









What I think I love best about this home is how fresh and modern the citron hues make this traditional space feel! Makes me want spring to come NOW! Happy Friday friends :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment