{4 fabulous chairs ... from costco!}

I just love that Costco online carries some fabulous pieces for the home! And did you know that the price you see includes shipping?? Love it. Here are four beautiful chairs, several of which are an ode to some seriously iconic designs, and the prices are so accessible!

The first is the classic Ghost chair, a louis-style shape with modern flair. Costco's Trevi armchair {2 pk for $399.99}

In my book, Charles and Ray Eames could do no wrong. Here's a nod to their famous Vitra Lounge chair {Costco Soho leather armchair: $1,139.99}



A lovely creation, feminine and tailored, the Bicci damask chair would add softness to any home office! {Costco Bicci chair: 2 pk $399.99}


And finally, we can't leave out the lovely Liner chair! This chair is a nod to the iconic Eames management chair, and it's shape is just perfect! In an attempt to get our home office organized this year, hubby and I finally broke down and ordered two of these beauties in white this week. He is currently using a kitchen chair and I don't actually have a chair at my desk so we are uber excited!! We plan to build a larger desk that's long enough for the two of us in the near future so I will try to draw up some plans to show you my thoughts, stay tuned! {Costco Liner chair: $269.99}

So there you have it, four lovely chairs for a pretty fabulous price, sent right to your door! Now I just have to patiently await the arrival of mine :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment