{blue in the bathroom ...}


Hi everyone! Hope your week is ending well :) As the cold weather has set in here in Vancouver, hubby and I decided it was time to take down the pretty patio gear and get winter-ready! You may recall my lovely little blue & white garden stools from this post; well I'm kinda excited to get to use them inside the house for the coming months! Switching things up always keeps our homes interesting, don't you think? So I began to take note of all the gorgeous white bathrooms I come across that utilize blue & white stools, and I just adore the look:

 
 
 
 
 
Isn't that little dash of blue & white such a luxe look? Ok so my bathroom isn't anything like these lovelies at all, but I think they've helped me to decide where I'll be placing my patio garden stools until next spring :)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment