{olivia's top 10 fashion week looks}


Happy Thursday everyone! We've almost made it to the weekend :)

I've been pinning Olivia Palermo's fashion week ensembles like crazy, so I thought I'd share my top 10 fav looks she's sported over the past few weeks. I love getting inspired by the outfits she puts together:

1. Tartan zip & thigh high boots, perfect for fall ...

2. Textured peplum & leather pants ...

3. Black & white printed dress with strappy sandals ...

4. & 5. Black and white done right! And how chic are both bags?

6. Chic white shirt with a pop of red
7. Modern take on a full suit - Blush wool blazer paired perfectly with leather pants

8. Chic patterned blouse & structured skirt
9. Gorgeous lace skirt with underlay

10. My favorite look by far: high-waisted belt with the perfect autumn cognac belt & boots, black blouse with sheer side panels, ah-mazing.


She knocks it out of the park every time she steps out during fashion week, it's been fun to follow along! If you are a fan of her style, you can see more on my pinboard dedicated to all things OP.




0 comments:

Post a Comment