{lusting: artwork by anewall}


Happy Friday everyone! My apologies for the lack of posts as of late, its been a wee bit crazy over here! As regular readers know, I'm a college professor by day and the semester is getting a little busy. But all is well and I'm literally counting the days down till Christmas break :)

Have you happened upon Christine's amazing home projects lately? I am loving all of it, if you haven't been following along you need to hop over and check it all out ... SO good! After her recent artwork post I followed her link to new-to-me Anewall {pronounced a-new-wall} and instantly fell in love:



Seriously her home is looking incredible, and I simply can't get the scale of these canvases out of my mind. Best part is the prices are so reasonable! They've got canvases, murals, wallpaper, and customizable options; here is a sampling:

 
Love the science-nerdy vibe of this one, perfect for an office.
 
 
Architecture is definitely a weakness of mine:
 
 
 
 
Maps!! Love Paris & NY of course :)



So just to give you an example of the great prices, the NY map above comes on a gallery wrapped canvas as a massive 44" x 56" for only $149!


Too much good stuff that it's hard to choose! Let's just say I'm starting my Christmas wishlist ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment