{happy friday + delighted mag}


Happy weekend everyone! If you need some lovely reading material for your days off, do take a peek at Delighted Magazine, a recent addition to our online resources. It's filled with goodies; fab DIYs, beautiful photography, recipes, and home decor.

 
 
 
And I'm pretty honored to be a part of their 4th issue, hop over to read my answers to questions like what I think we should splurge vs. save on when it comes to home decor, and my short list of favorite shops!
 
 
 
A big thanks for including me, Delighted Mag! Oh, and before I sign off for the weekend, I'll leave you with another link. My latest installment of 'Dissecting the Details,' over on La Dolce Vita looks at how one of my favorite designers, Brian Gluckstein, uses book displays in unique placements:
 
 
 
Hop over to see the post. And as always, thank you for visiting me here! x
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment