{make a statement ... }


Happy Thursday everyone! Hope your week is well thus far. Now, I know I'm not bringing you any groundbreaking news from the fashion world by saying this - but statement necklaces are one of my current favorite ways to take an outfit to the next level. I LOVE how it just sets off any ensemble:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Seriously, the evidence is clear isn't it? So when you are wanting to add a little 'oomph' to an outfit, add a statement necklace! And I think it's good to have a few with color, but at least one without color so you could literally wear it with anything. Here are a few of my current favs:
 
 
 
I adore each of these, especially #1, the nantucket necklace (only $32!!) and #3, the neutral colors are stunning. Do you have a favorite source for statement necklaces?
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment