{soft & pretty living space}


Hi all! I've been kinda crazy busy this week, it's midterm time and I'm pretty sure I'm developing carpal tunnel syndrome from all the exams I've had to type up in the last 48 or so hours. I'm almost through, but for today my apologies on the short & sweet post. I just recieved the latest House & Home magazine and one room really popped off the pages:

 
Pretty right? I love that there is so much white happening. And the windows! All that natural light is so good. But there is one particular piece that I am SWOONING over, I've been obsessing over it for a while now. Any guesses? Full post on this current obsession tomorrow, I promise!
 
P.S. If you're head over heels for the fiddle leaf fig tree pictured above, Christine mentioned they can be found at IKEA right now, only $14!
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment