{neutrals, neutrals, neutrals ... }


I always love seeing projects with a dash of color, BUT truth be told, my heart seriously sings when I lay my eyes on fabulous neutral spaces like these ones below. With a totally neutral palette, all of the shapes, materials, textures, and furnishings take center stage. Jamie Herzlinger is the talented lady behind all of these fab spaces, you can see these and more spaces recently added to her personal portfolio board on Pinterest.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Seriously good stuff. That last bathroom with the amazing tile laid in a herringbone pattern on the floor and placed on the lower half of the walls makes me very happy. That's the most unique use of stone I've seen in a long while.
 
Don't forget you can shop Jamie's style over on JAMIESHOP, home to over 400 of the top "to the trade only" manufacturers. Have a wonderful weekend!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment